November 22, 2021
Tips and Tricks to make your Hair Piece last longer!
- Do not swim in your human hair wig/topper. Chlorine, salt water, etc., will dry out the hair.
- Refrain from sleeping in your wig/topper. It will cause tangling and matting and cut down on the longevity of the wig.
- Do not leave your wig/topper out in the sun to dry, as the sun causes color fading and dries out the hair.
- Do not scratch your head through your wig/topper when itchy, as it could cause bald spots on the wig. Dab or tap instead.
- Do not pull on the lace front to adjust the wig. Pulling the lace front can cause the lace to tear or fray. Instead, use the ear tabs to adjust.
- Always leave your wig/topper on a mannequin head or inside its box when not in use.